Lake Charles Urgent Care is a locally owned and operated medical facility providing care to the Lake Charles community and surrounding areas.
As a walk-in clinic, no appointment is necessary to see our Board-Certified physicians. Our team is dedicated to providing quality healthcare services when your family needs us most. Lake Charles Urgent Care provides quality healthcare for adults and children over the age of three months. Illness and injuries happen without warning, so we are open with extended hours, when most physicians’ offices are closed. Our caregivers can treat most urgent care conditions successfully, without a visit to the emergency room. Simply walk in, and you’ll be seen as quickly as possible. Some of the many perks of our clinics are:
- Experienced medical staff with a strong emergency medicine and primary care background
- Convenient weekday and weekend hours, with no appointment needed
- Adults and children three months old and up are welcome
- On-site lab work, X-rays, physicals, and immunizations
- Lower co-payment and lower overall cost than an emergency room visit
- Accepts most major insurances
Our Mission: We will provide an excellent patient care experience by delivering convenient, quality health care in a setting that is compassionate, safe and radically consumer-centric.
Part of a Trusted Tradition
Lake Charles Urgent Care is accredited and certified by the Urgent Care Association (UCA) the industry’s trade association. UCA defines urgent care as “healthcare provided on a walk-in (no appointment) basis for acute illness or injury that is not life or limb threatening, and is either beyond the scope or availability of the typical primary care practice or retail clinic.”